Friday, February 22, 2008

My Thoughts! - Chapter 1

  1. "You may be an expert when you play with other people's lives. But, you will always loose when you play with yourself."
  2. Types of Hearts :
    Some people have hearts like Butter.
    Some people have hearts like Stones.
    Some people have hearts like Dust.
    & Some people have hearts like Glass.
    But, I have a heart like Water.
  3. "The best thing I like about this world is that I cannot understand what it is, how it goes and where it is going."
  4. "Emotional people are low in strength. Emotion-less people are Hard & Brittle. Average people are Ductile. But, I am an Elastomer."
  5. "Fall in Love. But, don't fall because of Love."
  6. “I hate humans because of their inhumanity. But, I love them because they are still humans.”
  7. People say, “Love is blind and deaf”. But I say “Lovers are blind and deaf.”
  8. Private comment; (By 333)
    Someone says ‘I speak 1000 words by writing one’. But, why do I feel. ‘I need to speak 1000 words to explain one.’
  9. “Life is an entangled ball of multiple threads. You can only sort out few. Or sometimes tighten all of them.”
  10. “I am an ordinary person, if I can do it, why can’t you?” (Sudantha Victoria and Universal Vishwa)
  11. People say ‘Time is the best medicine’. But, still it wastes time.
  12. “If you smile from outside and cry from inside. You are nothing more than a flame.”
  13. “Too many hopes increases weight.”
  14. “Think about the future and live for the moment.”
  15. “The value of a person doesn’t depend on his/her past or future. But, on what he is doing now at present.”
  16. “You can’t change the world. But the only thing you can do is change yourself, to change the world.”
  17. “You cannot win battles only with a sword. Shield is also essential.”
  18. "Incidents change the path of Life."
  19. "Everyone is beautiful. But, only few people are blessed with eyes to see it."
  20. "It is a foolish thing to convince to people that you are not lying when you are not lying."

No comments: