Wednesday, November 14, 2007

About Me...


I am an ordinary guy who lives in the town Nugegoda in Sri Lanka. There are four in my family. I have one brother. I studied at St. Joseph's College, Colombo 10. And now I'm at University of Moratuwa, following a Bachelor of Science degree in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering (2006-2010). My passion is to become a
good Teacher, even though I am studying to become an engineer. Also I like to play Tennis and Cricket badly. Specially I want to become a very good tennis player ASAP.
I love to have fun because I can't control my mouth. I love to
Smile, Laugh and Joke every second I live.

"I always want to see about life in a different perspective/angle every time I breath."

That's all about me in a shorten form (simple sentences).

Universal Vishwa
264~464

No comments: